The philanthropic world has
neglected older adults.
We can do better.
By investing in both community outreach and aging research, we provide immediate resources for individuals in need today, while investing in research that addresses social disparities for tomorrow's older adults.
We Can Do Better!
Aging successfully on a fixed income in today's world is tougher than ever.
Did you know that many critical daily essentials are generally NOT covered by Medicare and/or Medicaid?
Access to these daily necessities can make the difference in keeping an older adult safe and independent.
Here are just some of the items our micro-grants provide for older adults in need:
• grab bars for bathrooms
• ramps for safe access at home
• transportation to medical appointments
• home safety repairs
• dental repairs (and/or dentures)
• hearing aids
• shower chairs
• pressure mattresses
• mental health co-pays and deductibles
• home care
• refrigerators (to store medicine/food)
• pest infestations
• fresh fruits and vegetables